Your Personal Wealth Management Team
What Makes True Different in the Marketplace?
- Our overall fee structure is less than that of the average mutual fund.(2)
- We are an Independent registered investment advisor with no broker dealer affiliation.
- We avoid a significant conflict of interest by not offering any proprietary funds.
- As your Personal Wealth Manager, we are able to coordinate your complete planning process with your CPAs and Attorneys through financial, retirement, estate, tax, insurance, and risk management planning.
- Focus on giving back to the community through Blue Valley Schools, Ozanam, Lenexa Rotary, Leawood Rotary, Natalie’s A.R.T. Foundation, and the Johnson County Christmas Bureau.
- The principles of the Certified Financial Planner™ professional (CFP®) designation is the foundation for our entire financial planning process.
- We are a team of college graduates with business education, including degrees in business, finance, chemistry, and biology. (Need Paulsen’s and Henry’s)
- We have Fortune 100 business experience.
- Listed by The Research Council of America as one of America’s Top Financial Planners, 2014 and 2015.
- Bryan Sarff is an Army Reserve Veteran honorably discharged as a Field Medic.
- Distinguished Engineer- one of only xxx number in the country.
- Financial Planning focus for more than 13 years.
- Brian Paulsen has the honor of holding three patents.
- Coordinated review of your estate planning documents by a legal associate who has worked with thousands of clients and their unique estate planning wants and needs.
- Same day response to your questions.
- Financial plans delivered within 1 week.
Bernicke, Ty. A. (2011, April). The Real Cost Of Owning A Mutual Fund. Forbes.com
Carson, B. (2015, March). The Mutual Fund Fees We Don’t Talk About. Money.usnews.com
Goodman, B. (2013, March). The Hidden Cost fo Doing Business. Barrons.com